The company is a family run business providing damp proofing, remedial services and property services throughout Lancashire.
We employ the finest tradesmen to ensure a first class job on both commercial and domestic dwellings. At Lancashire Damp Proofing Limited we provide many different aspects of damp proofing and remedial services which are outlined throughout this website.
For further help and information on any of our services, please contact our office so we may assist you with your home improvements.
Value For Money
Lancashire Damp Proofing are committed to using only the very best quality materials. We source our materials direct from the manufacturers which ensures our customers receive competitive quotes and value for money. Because we use only premium products our customers can be confident in the quality of our work which is backed up through our ‘Insurance Backed’ guarantee scheme. A written guarantee is provided to each customer on completion of the project.
Service & Aftercare
Aftercare is one of the most important parts of any job we undertake. A solid, reliable aftercare service gives our clients peace of mind and we’re always just a phone call away should they have a problem, need to query anything or simply ask us a question. Building trusting relationships with our clients is important to the longevity of our business.
Domestic & Commercial Damp Proofing
We provide services to both domestic and commercial customers.
Please take time to read some of the kind compliments our satisfied customers have made.
Legal Name: Lancashire Damp Proofing Limited
Incorporation date 15 May 2015
Company registered in the England no. 09592893
8 Cocker Avenue
Poulton Business Park
Insurance Backed Guarantee Scheme
Lancashire Damp Proofing Limited provide domestic and commercial damp proofing and remedial contractor services in Blackpool, the Fylde Coast and throughout Lancashire. All our work is covered by an Insurance Backed Guarantee. Choose Lancashire Damp Proofing as your damp proofing and remedial services contractor.
Complaints Handling Policy
Lancashire Damp Proofing Ltd is committed to providing the highest levels of care to all our customers. If you are in any way dissatisfied with our services, then please let us know as soon as possible. This will help us to continually improve our service to you.
What to do if you have a complaint
Please contact us at the above address, detailing the nature of your complaint. We would ask you to provide your contact details, and indicate your preferred method of communication, e.g. telephone, email.
Our complaints procedure
- Complaints can be made by letter, fax, email or telephone.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint, using your preferred method of communication, within three working days.
- We take all complaints seriously and aim to address your concerns thoroughly, promptly, and politely.
- Complaints should normally be directed to the member of staff with whom you have been dealing, in order to allow them to explain what actions have been taken and to help resolve your concerns. If you prefer, you may ask for the name of their line manager and direct your complaint to them.
- We aim to resolve all customer complaints as quickly as possible. The length of time will depend on the issues involved. If it is not possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact you with an explanation, and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved.
- Any correspondence will be treated in confidence. An exception will be made in the event that a third party is implicated by your complaint, and we need to discuss the details of your issue with them in order to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
- We aim to resolve all our customer complaints internally. If, however, you are not satisfied with the outcome of our complaints procedure, then please contact myself directly on 01253 886736.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Where we cannot resolve a complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website http://www.